We will collect personal information of the User. While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information will remain private and some will be displayed to other users (for e.g. Display Name); We shall always let the User know whenever an information will be made public. Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the Website by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it.
- Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration or order placement on the Website which is required to enable the User to use to the Website and for Us to provide the necessary service or products to the users. This information may include
- Name, Title, Job Title, Public Display name
- Contact information including email address and Phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- In order to use the facilities and services available on the Website, the User may be required, from time to time, to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the Website, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User’s express consent.
- We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through the web server, including mobile-identification information obtained from the equivalent of “cookies” sent to the Website, including network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our Website, tracking inside the Website and any other available information, from:
- an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
- the domain server through which the User accesses the Website and the functions and features therein; and
- the type of device used by the User (“Device”).
Method and manner of use of User information
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improve our product and service offering;
- Provide personalized features;
- Modifying the Website from time to time to cater to the User’s interests;
- Providing the Website and the functions and features therein, efficiently;
- We may periodically send promotional emails / messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number which you have provided; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
- Preserve history as governed by existing law or policy;
Sharing Of Information
We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the Website. We will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose any of the User’s personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User’s permission;
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the Website;
- it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of Flexmotiv’s terms and conditions, or as defence against legal claims;
- it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms part of the information We share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- The information provided by the User is stored in access controlled facilities with restricted access. User Information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that You always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize a service to protect access to the User’s Device.
- We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to Us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, even though We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the Website is at your sole risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, we are not liable to nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
- The collection, usage, and sharing of User information by us shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
Sensitive Private Information
Sensitive private information is information such as your Credit/ Debit Card details, CVV number etc. At this moment all financial transactions are done through the payment gateway Razorpay which implements a number of security solutions. Details of their security standards can be found here: https://razorpay.com/links/secure-payments-using-razorpay. We at Flexmotiv do not store any financial information apart from the method of payment and the last 4 Digit of card.
Procedure For Removing User Name from the Records
- If and when a User is desirous of having his/her name and other details removed from our records, immediately upon receiving the User’s written request to that effect We shall, subject to the terms hereof, remove and/delete all such information.
- If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about our services, The User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject as OPT-OUT. We reserve the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required by Us to perform the services through the Website.
Procedure For Correcting Inaccuracies In User Information
The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details, the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of our Grievance Officer are provided below:
|ADDRESS:||B915, 12th Avenue, Gaur City 2, Noida 201009|